Dates & Rates - 2016
Overnight Adventure Camp (ages 10-15)
Featuring over 50 exciting activities and electives, luxurious cabins, amazing food, and a one-of-a-kind camp experience!
Session 1 is held Tuesday-Saturday, with all other sessions held Monday-Saturday.
- Session 1: July 5 - July 9, 2016
- Session 2: July 11 - July 16, 2016
- Session 3: July 18 - July 23, 2016
- Session 4: July 25 - July 30, 2016
Weekend stayover available for campers coming for multiple sessions! Campers come for an average of 3 weeks each summer!
$850 per week
High School Improv Camp (Grades 9-12)
San Diego's only overnight improvisational comedy camp! Exclusively for campers entering grades 9-12, and no previous experience is necessary!
Improv Camp is held Monday-Saturday.
- Improv Camp: July 11 - July 16, 2016
One Week: $850 total
- Our one week High School Improv price includes:
- Free Professional Instruction from the National Comedy Theater
- Dozens of amazing activities and electives!
Rancho Penasquitos Transportation: $50 (round-trip)
Round-trip transportation is available to and from Canyonside Recreational Park in Rancho Penasquitos at the start and end of each camp session. Please note that transportation is not available for our summer camp for adults.
Airport Transportation: $100 (round-trip)
Round-trip transportation to and from the San Diego International Airport is available! We ask parents contact our office prior to booking their flights to get specific airport transportation details. Please note that transportation is not available for our summer camp for adults.
Weekend Overnight: $100
Stay overnight on weekends between camp sessions. Includes 1 load of laundry, meals, and camp programming each Saturday-Monday!
Your tuition covers all meals, activities, lodging, and other camp related services. Prices do not include funds to be used in the camp store.
*If your child has any special medical, dietary, or other needs, please contact us before enrollment.
A 50% deposit is due at the time of enrollment, with the full balance due 30 days before the start of your camper's session. Balances can be paid as a single payment or via monthly installments. Fox Mountain accepts Cash, Checks, Visa, Mastercard, and Discover. Remember, spaces are limited so Enroll Today to guarantee your space!
Cancellations must be submitted in writing, and refunds are determined based on the date of cancellation:
- Cancellations made on or before March 31: 25% of the deposit amount
- Cancellations made on or before April 30: 50% of the deposit amount
- Cancellations made on or before May 31: 75% of the deposit amount
- Cancellations made on or after June 1: 100% of the deposit amount
- Due to non-refundable camp expenses, no refunds can be issued after the start of the first day of camp.
We do our best to process cancellations as quickly as possible, however it can take up to 30 days to receive cancellation refunds.