The Secret of Fox Mountain Adventures
What Makes Fox so Special?
Fox Mountain Adventures is developed on the simple belief that a high quality, intentional camp program gives campers incredible experiences and unique skills they need for lifelong success while having a ton of fun! We believe in a Camper First summer camp, meaning we always put the needs of youth as the foundation of all we do.
Our Camper First philosophy includes:
- Being Accredited by the American Camp Association, following 250+ safety standards to ensure the wellbeing of all campers
- Comfortable, air conditioned cabins ensuring campers are well-rested
- Daily photos posted for parents and one-way emails to connect parents with campers throughout the week
- Hiring a hand-picked, highly skilled staff to ensure campers are supervised, engaged, and included in the camp community
- Offering some of the BEST and most INCREDIBLE camp activities anywhere in California!
"To challenge, develop, and entertain youth through traditional group-centered camp experiences that result in future long-term success"
At Fox Mountain, everything we do has been carefully selected to ensure it is 1.) safe and supervised, 2.) a ton of fun, 3.) able to offer opportunities for personal growth and development. We believe camp is a valuable investment in each camper, and we look forward to not only giving each camper a blast but also helping them discover new skills that will serve them for years to come. At Fox...
- We don't just make movies, we practice collaboration, teambuilding, and leadership in a creative pursuit.
- We don't just do skits at campfire, we gain experience public speaking, supporting others, and stepping out of our comfort zones.
- We don't just hang out in cabins, we create friendships and learn "networking" rooted in finding common interests.
- We don't just eat meals, we understand the importance of proper nutrition, table manners, and responsiblity of clearing dishes.